por Renato Luiz Abreu Machado — publicado 29/05/2017 15h21, última modificação 29/05/2017 15h48
Explanatory Memorandum and Recommedations
- - presents recommendations on principles and lines of action that should guide Consea and Brazilian government international agenda.
- – sends suggestions about the 2 nd International Conference on Nutrition.
Global Governance on Food and Nutrition Security
- - recommends the advisory group of the United Nations Food Security Committee to have as one of its members the United Nations Standing Committee on Nutrition in order to promote the integration between agriculture and nutrition agendas, seen as an essential step in reaching the food and nutrition security worldwide.
- Letter 400/2012 - shares concerns and make recommendations to the World Food Security Committee, presented by the participants of the International Seminar "Global Challenges for the Human Right to Food Sovereignty and Food Security and Brazil’s Roles", held in Brasilia, Federal District, Brazil, on October 29 and 30, 2012.
Pesticides, Biofuels, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- - manifest concerns regarding the Brazilian position in international negotiations of the Persistent Organic Pollutants Stockholm Convention (POPS).
- Explanatory Memorandum 009/2011 - make propositions in relation to the Biosecurity National Technical Committee (CTNBio) regarding the release of the Living Modified Organisms (LMO).
Human Right to Adequate Food
- Executive Summary on Food and Nutritional Security Right - indicators and monitoring from 1988 Constitution to the Present Days
Food International Prices
- - Presents an analysis of the global food system crisis and its consequences for food and nutrition security in Brazil and worldwide as well as clarifies Council’s position about the “High-Level Conference on World Food Security: the Challenges of Climate Change and Bioenergy”, organized by Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) from the 3rd-5th June 2008.
- - Sends propositions concerning prices’ volatility and its impacts to the Brazilian food and nutrition security and to the effectiveness of human right to adequate and healthy food.
- Eradication of Extreme Poverty and the Right to Food
- Nutrition Agenda on the International Strategies: Ongoing Initiatives,Challenges and Proposals
- Another Step in the Building of Sisan The Brazilian Recipe against hunge
- Purchase from Africans for Africa
- The Brazilian Recipe against hunger
- Eradication of extreme poverty and the right to food
- 3rd National Conference on Food and Nutrition Security
- 4th National Conference on Food and Nutrition Security
- International Seminary on Food and Nutrition Security, Sovereignty and Human Right to Food